Garden Centre Safety Notice
We can confirm that the garden centre will remain OPEN during the New Year lock down, with all departments fully open.
Garden centres have been added to the government list of essential retailers due to the range of goods available plus recognising the extensive benefits to health and well-being of being outdoors and gardening.
We will be maintaining our social distancing and safety procedures to make your visit as safe as we possibly can.
The Bay Cafe will remain closed.
Thanks for your continued support, stay safe and we hope to see you all soon.
Our number one priority is the safety of our customers and our team during this time of Covid-19.
We are taking steps to ensure everyone's safety. Please read the following information:
- We are continuing to observe social distancing throughout the garden centre. We hope you'll understand that even though a lot of the centre is 'outside', it's really important to keep your distance at all times.
- We will be monitoring customer numbers in the garden centre. If we need to, we will be operate a one-out/one-in system to ensure a safe number of customers in the centre at any one time. We will then have a queuing system outside and thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Please ensure that you wear a face covering at all times in the garden centre, this is for the safety of everyone.
- We are operating a one-way system in the narrower walkways in the garden centre to prevent everyone getting too close.
- We are regularly cleaning door handles, card terminals and any other such surfaces.
- We have hand sanitiser at the entrance to the garden centre and inside the shop. We also have antiviral disinfectant spray and tissue at the entrance to clean your trolley or hand basket.
- It is our aim to become cashless so please use contactless card payment wherever possible.
- Our customer toilets will be closed.
As government guidelines change we will adapt our safety measures accordingly and we will keep everyone up to date via our website and social media.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
The Botany Bay Team