Garden Centre Safety Notice
We can confirm that the garden centre is fully open. The Bay Cafe is also fully open.
We will be maintaining our social distancing and safety procedures to make your visit as safe as we possibly can.
Thanks for your continued support, stay safe and we hope to see you all soon.
Our number one priority is the safety of our customers and our team during this time of Covid-19.
We are taking steps to ensure everyone's safety. Please read the following information:
- We are continuing to observe social distancing throughout the garden centre. We hope you'll understand that even though a lot of the centre is 'outside', it's really important to keep your distance at all times.
- Please ensure that you wear a face covering at all times in the garden centre, this is for the safety of everyone.
- We are operating a one-way system in the narrower walkways in the garden centre to prevent everyone getting too close.
- We are regularly cleaning door handles, card terminals and any other such surfaces.
- We have hand sanitiser at the entrance to the garden centre and at several points inside the shop. We also have antiviral disinfectant spray and tissue at the entrance to clean your trolley or hand basket.
- It is our aim to become cashless so please use contactless card payment wherever possible.
As government guidelines change we will adapt our safety measures accordingly and we will keep everyone up to date via our website and social media.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
The Botany Bay Team