We have a great selection of roses in various forms. They are easy to grow, healthy and reliable. Some may be grown as magnificent flowering shrubs, trained as climbers, rambling over arches or used in container planting.
In fact our range contains a rose for almost every garden situation. Many are fragrant and make fantastic gifts for almost any celebration.
A quick guide to successful rose care:
- Prepare the planting soil thoroughly, ensuring it is well drained
- Follow planting instructions carefully
- Never allow the roots to get dry
- Prune in March/early April, cutting out all dead material
- Feed in April and again in June using a Top Rose fertiliser
- Cutting off blooms that have flowered will produce many more new flowers later
- If aphids are a real problem and you feel you need to spray we recommend Roseclear